Ways to engage your Pledge to Protect with the Child Advocacy Center:
- Attend or schedule a Prevention-focused training session with the CAC
- Attend a documentary screening of Paper Tigers or Resilience at the CAC- check our calendar for upcoming screenings!
- Learn and share with other parents how to talk with your children about body safety, healthy boundaries and not keeping secrets
- Volunteer to help at one of our special events- we have Friday Nights Live in June!
- Hold a fundraiser or make a donation